Thursday, November 20, 2003

The Search Light Vol.3 Issue 9, free search engine newsletter

The Search Light Vol.3 Issue 9, free search engine newsletter: "Speaking of rumors, this week I heard one from a very reliable source that a large online retail company in Pakistan has just launched a lawsuit against Google for alleged violation of their own TOS via the closure of the company's AdWords advertising accounts.

According to my source, if Google doesn't respond within 7 days, the Pakistani firm will apply for a ruling from a local court restricting Google from operating in Pakistan, including denial of access to Google search sites (and their partners sites such as Yahoo. AOL etc) from within Pakistan. I've asked Google to confirm or deny the rumor and I'll post more details to my blog as soon as I receive them..."

No comments: